Professor Flavia Lloyd, an Abraham Lincoln University School of Law graduate, is a practicing immigration and naturalization attorney who teaches legal essay exam writing skills for Fleming's Legal Exam Writing Workshops, and Performance Exam skills for Fleming's Long Term and Short Term Bar Reviews.
Your ability to issue spot, analyze, and apply the law to law school exams is the foundation for achieving high grades. Fleming’s Essay Exam Writing Workshop teaches you how to prepare for law school exams. It provides you with the law school exam tips, exam methods, and exam strategies you need to succeed.
why you need the writing workshop
The Fleming's Essay Writing Workshop is the only law school exam preparation course that gives you a step-by-step method with techniques and strategies to succeed on law school exams. It includes opportunities for you to submit your exam writing samples to our attorney readers for a personal, audio recorded critique.
In addition, you receive:
- 12 hours of in-depth essay exam methods and strategies;
- Instructions on how to interpret “Calls of the Question”;
- Issue spotting, organization, and outlining techniques;
- A sentence by sentence analysis of five in-class hypotheticals;
- The “Do’s and Don’ts” for writing a successful exam answer;
- The opportunity to submit three legal essay writing samples to our attorney readers, who will critique them via audio Drop Box and return them to you within two weeks of submission;
- A workshop registration fee that you can use as a credit towards a future Fleming’s bar review registration fee. Contact our office for details.
A one-hundred-and-fifty page comprehensive Writing Workbook with fifteen practice essay examinations, sample outlines, and sample answers.
Day 1: Saturday, October 20, 2018 Noon - 6:00 p.m.
Day 2: Sunday, October 21, 2018 Noon - 6:00 p.m.