Professor Jeff A. Fleming, a licensed CA attorney specializing in criminal law, founded Fleming’s Fundamentals of Law in 1982. He has served as an adjunct law professor for eighteen years and remains the principal lecturer for most Fleming’s reviews and workshops.
Your ability to issue spot, analyze, and apply the law to law school exams is the foundation for achieving high grades. Fleming’s Legal Essay Exam Writing Workshop provides you with the exam methods and strategies you need to succeed.
why you need the writing workshop
The Fleming's Legal Essay Writing Workshop is the only course that gives you a step-by-step method with techniques and strategies to succeed on legal essay examinations, together with opportunities to submit your writing samples to our attorney readers for a personal, audio recorded critique.
In addition, you receive:
- 12 hours of in-depth essay exam methods and strategies;
- Instructions on how to interpret “Calls of the Question”;
- Issue spotting, organization, and outlining techniques;
- A sentence by sentence analysis of five in-class hypotheticals;
- The “Do’s and Don’ts” for writing a successful exam answer;
- The opportunity to submit three legal essay writing samples to our attorney readers, who will critique them on audio CD and return them to you within two weeks of submission;
- A workshop registration fee that you can use as a credit towards a future Fleming’s bar review registration fee. Contact our office for details.
A one-hundred-and-fifty page comprehensive Writing Workbook with fifteen practice essay examinations, sample outlines, and sample answers.
Saturday, October 22, 2016 Noon - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 23, 2016 Noon - 6:00 p.m.