Attorney Susan P. Sneidmiller, a Fleming’s co-founder and chief instructor for the Fleming's Performance Workshop, is a practicing attorney specializing in personal injury. Ms. Sneidmiller is a member of the exclusive million-dollar advocates forum and a former Special Deputy Trial Counsel with the CA State Bar.
The Performance Exam Workshop is a 4-day bar review course that teaches you a step-by-step method for success on the 90-minute Performance Exam, and includes exam outlining, timing, and writing strategies with the opportunity to submit four Performance exam answers for personal, audio feedback.
why you need the bar exam Performance Workshop
The Performance Exam tests lawyering skills. The Performance Exam Workshop teaches these skills, including how to interpret call instructions, how to navigate through the exam packet within established time parameters, how to gather relevant factual and legal data you need from the file and library materials, and how to use that information to write your answer.
This is the only Performance exam course that teaches you how to develop and implement the analytical, organizational, and writing skills necessary to produce a superior Performance answer on the 90-minute Performance Test (MPT), including:
- The differences between the four areas of analysis tested,
- How to properly interpret the exam calls and instructions,
- How to navigate through the File and Library,
- How to gather and outline relevant legal and factual data,
- How to manage test time, and
- How to write a successful Performance answer.
Online students are provided with the same workshop materials and the same writing opportunities as profiled in the live Fleming’s Performance Exam Workshop.
- A 55-page Performance Exam Workshop outline,
- Two volumes of Performance materials, including 13 Performance exams with sample outlines and answers, and
- As a special bonus, passing answers actually written by bar candidates during the bar exam and graded by the Bar Examiners, so you can see what is possible under actual bar exam conditions.