Calling All "Experienced" Bar Takers!!!
Taking the California bar examination once is hard enough. But, what if you find yourself in the position you hoped not to be in: having to take it again. Well, the good news is you have experience. And, you now have some feedback from the bar examiners themselves on your strengths and weaknesses, so you have a better idea where to focus your time and energy. We do not recommend, however, that you (1) do the same thing you did last time (which appeared not to get you past the finish line) or (2) do it without the help of experts, the Fleming’s Edge.
Fleming's Edge offers a personalized program that allows you to work with an experienced bar expert to assess what you need and oversee your program with bi-weekly check ins for steady progress while preparing to take the bar exam - one last time.
Fleming’s Edge has prepared a program specifically targeted to assist those of you who have experienced the bar exam once (or possibly more than once) without success. It offers you a personalized program that allows you to work with an experienced bar expert to assess what you need. The bar expert will oversee your program with bi-weekly check ins to make sure you are progressing and are prepared to take the bar exam one last final time.
Here is what the Fleming’s Edge package offers you:
- A one-hour consultation with a bar mentor to (1) review your prior bar examination scores and (2) devise a personalized plan for you;
- All necessary bar exam subject review materials and lectures;
- Access to Adaptibar to practice and perfect your performance on the MBE;
- The following workshops to address all three bar test formats:
- Exam Essay Writing
- Performance Test
- Practice exam writing sessions;
- Graded essays and performance tests (because practice makes passing!);
- Bi-weekly meetings with your bar mentor to keep you on track, monitor your progress, and adjust your schedule, if necessary. Your bar mentor is there to support YOU, whatever your needs may be.
Leave a comment