Your 2nd Year Of Law School
Fleming's + 2L = Vision
Your second year of law school brings increased challenges to compete and succeed, which requires you to demonstrate a hightened degree of proficiency in your legal knowledge, reasoning skills, and proficiency on law school exams.
With Fleming's resources on your side, you learn the how to efficiently manage the increased volume of material you must learn, and how to refine the skills you need to succeed on law school exams.
Fleming's is your law school exam guide. Fleming's provides easy-to-follow substantive law lectures and outlines, together with law school exam tips you need to succeed.
- Substantive law outlines that streamline the time it takes to learn the law;
- Substantive law reviews combined with test-taking approaches and checklists that give you the methods, strategies, and techniques to learn and apply the law to facts;
- Exam workshops that teach you how to analyze and apply the law to law school exams;
- Essay and multiple choice exam books that provide you with opportunities to practice and perfect the reasoning skills you must demonstrate on all types of law school exams;
- Private tutorial services with licensed attorneys, who maximize your learning experience through individual tutoring sessions customized to your particular needs.
2L Successful Beginnings
After 35 years as a legal education provider, Fleming’s knows you must study smart. You do not have unlimited time to spend figuring out how to get the most from your study process.
Fleming’s study guides are the best law school exam prep books and resources anywhere because they eliminate your need to reinvent the wheel. They offer you substantive law reviews, substantive law outlines, exam writing workshops, exam workbooks, private tutorial services, and other resources that maximize your learning and minimize the time it takes you to accomplish your objectives.
Benefits As A 2L
Competing at a higher level is your second year goal. Fleming’s is the only legal education provider that shows you the way. Fleming's has the best law school exam prep books and resources that include substantive law reviews, substantive law outlines, exam writing workshops, exam workbooks, and private tutorial services. These recources teach you how to study smart, master the law, refine your analytical skills, and get the most out of your study time. The sooner you make Fleming's your study partner, the greater your success will be.
The Science of the MultistateTM is a state of the art, online workshop created exclusively for law students (no matter what year) to learn and mast...View full details$185.00Sale