Your Third Year of Law School
Fleming's + 3L = Vision
Your third year of law school brings you closer to your career as a lawyer, so you must perfect your legal knowledge and the critical reasoning skills you need to succeed. Fleming's substantive law resources and law school exam preparation courses and books motivate you to stay on target and plan ahead for success on the bar examination.
- Substantive law outlines that streamline the time it takes to learn the law;
- Substantive law reviews combined with test-taking approaches and checklists that give you the methods, strategies, and techniques to perfect your ability to apply law to facts;
- Essay and multiple choice exam books that provide you with opportunities to practice and perfect the reasoning skills you must demonstrate on law school exams;
- Private tutorial services with licensed attorneys who maximize your learning experience through individual tutoring sessions customized to your particular needs.
- Six different bar reviews from which to choose.
3L Tools For Success
After 35 years as a legal education provider, Fleming’s knows you must stay motivated, study smart, and plan ahead for the upcoming bar exam. You do not have time to spend figuring out how to keep your focus while maintaining your class standing and preparing for the bar exam.
Fleming’s study guides are the best law school exam prep books and resources anywhere because they eliminate your need to reinvent the wheel. The law school exam study tips that Fleming's provides will take your from law student to lawyer.
Fleming’s helps you chart your career path to success with its large selection of CA bar exam review courses: substantive law reviews, substantive law outlines, exam writing workshops, exam workbooks, private tutorial services, and other resources that maximize your learning and minimize the time it takes you to accomplish your objectives.
Benefits As A 3L
Your third year goals are to strongly finish your law school classes and plan ahead for bar exam preparation. Fleming’s is the only legal education provider that shows you the way. Fleming's substantive law reviews, substantive law outlines, exam writing workshops, exam workbooks, and private tutorial services teach you to study smart, master the law, perfect your analytical skills, and get the most out of your study time. The sooner you make Fleming's your study partner, the greater your success will be.