Orange County #2 Legal Essay Writing Workshop
The Legal Essay Writing Workshop teaches law students how to analyze, organize and write a passing law school essay exam by explaining and demonstrating these essay exam writing techniques, step-by-step.
In addition, you receive:
- 12 hours of in-depth essay exam methods and strategies;
- Instructions on how to interpret "Calls of the Question";
- Issue spotting, organization, and outlining techniques;
- A sentence by sentence analysis of five in-class hypotheticals;
- The "Do's and Don't's" for writing a successful exam answer;
- The opportunity to submit three legal essay writing samples to our attorney readers, who will critique them via audio DropBox and return them to you within two weeks of submission;
- A workshop registration fee that you can use as a credit towards a future Fleming's bar review registration fee. Contact our office for details.
A one-hundred-and-fifty-page comprehensive Writing Workbook with fifteen practice essay examinations, sample outlines, and sample answers.
Day 1: To be arranged for Fall semester
Day 2: To be arranged for Fall semester
Fleming's Fundamentals of Law 26170 Enterprise Way
Lake Forest, CA, 92630
The workshop location is directly across the street from CA State Fullerton, at the corner of Nutwood and Commonwealth in Fullerton. Room 205 is on the second floor.
Group rate - A group of 5 or more students who register and pay together at least one week before the course receive a $25.00 discount per student.