Orange County Performance Workshop
The Performance Exam Workshop is a 4-day course that teaches you a step-by-step method for attacking the 90-minute Performance Exam tested on the California bar exam and throughout the U.S., together with examination timing, tactics, and strategies.
This is the only Performance bar exam review course that teaches you how to develop and implement the analytical, organizational, and writing skills necessary to produce a superior Performance answer on a 90-minute Performance Test (MPT), including:
- The differences between the four areas of analysis tested,
- How to properly interpret the exam calls and instructions,
- How to navigate through the File and Library,
- How to gather and outline relevant legal and factual data,
- How to manage test time, and
- How to write a successful Performance answer.
In addition, you are assigned 4 Performance bar exam sample questions to write under timed conditions and submit for a personal audio critique via Dropbox by our staff of private bar exam tutors, all of whom are licensed Ca attorneys.
- A 55-page Performance Exam Workshop outline,
- Two volumes of Performance materials, including 13 Performance bar exam practice tests with sample outlines and answers, and
- As a special bonus, passing answers actually are written by bar candidates during the bar exam and graded by the Bar Examiners, so you can see what is possible under actual bar exam conditions.
Day 1: Saturday, Date TBA, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Day 2: Sunday, Date TBA, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Day 3: Saturday, Date TBA, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Day 4: Sunday, Date TBA, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m..
Fleming's Administrative Offices 26170 Enterprise Way, Suite #500
Lake Forest, CA, 92630