Orange County Performance Workshop
The Performance Exam Workshop is a 4-day course that teaches you a step-by-step method for attacking the 90-minute Performance Exam, together with examination timing, tactics, and strategies. Live course begins June 22, 2019 for the July, 2019 Bar Exam.
This is the only Performance exam course that teaches you how to develop and implement the analytical, organizational, and writing skills necessary to produce a superior Performance answer on a 90-minute Performance Test (MPT), including:
- The differences between the four areas of analysis tested,
- How to properly interpret the exam calls and instructions,
- How to navigate through the File and Library,
- How to gather and outline relevant legal and factual data,
- How to manage test time, and
- How to write a successful Performance answer.
In addition, you are assigned 4 Performance exams to write under timed conditions and submit for a personal audio critique via Dropbox by our staff of attorney readers.
- A 55-page Performance Exam Workshop outline,
- Two volumes of Performance materials, including 13 Performance exams with sample outlines and answers, and
- As a special bonus, passing answers actually written by bar candidates during the bar exam and graded by the Bar Examiners, so you can see what is possible under actual bar exam conditions.
Day 1: Saturday, June 22, 2019 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Day 2: Sunday, June 23, 2019 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Day 3: Saturday, June 29, 2019 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Day 4: Sunday, June 30, 2019 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m..
Fleming's Administrative Offices 26170 Enterprise Way, Suite #500
Lake Forest, CA, 92630