Home Study Legal Essay Writing Workshop
The Legal Essay Writing Workshop teaches you how to analyze, organize and write a passing law school essay exam by explaining and demonstrating these essay exam writing techniques, step-by-step.
In addition, you receive:
- 12 hours of in-depth essay exam methods and strategies;
- Instructions on how to interpret "Calls of the Question";
- Issue spotting, organization, and outlining techniques;
- A sentence by sentence analysis of five in-class hypotheticals;
- The "Do's and Don't's" for writing a successful exam answer;
- The opportunity to submit three legal essay writing samples to our attorney readers, who will critique them via audio DropBox and return them to you within two weeks of submission;
- A workshop registration fee that you can use as a credit towards a future Fleming's bar review registration fee. Contact our office for details.
A one-hundred-and-fifty-page comprehensive Writing Workbook with fifteen essay bar exam practice tests, sample outlines, and sample answers.