Online Performance Workshop
For those who cannot attend the live presentations of the Fleming's Performance Exam Workshop, Fleming's offers an Online Workshop that follows the live Performance program. The Online Performance Workshop is available at any time.
This is the only Performance exam course that teaches you how to develop and implement the analytical, organizational, and writing skills necessary to produce a superior Performance answer on the 90-minute Performance Test (MPT), including:
- The differences between the four areas of analysis tested,
- How to properly interpret the exam calls and instructions,
- How to navigate through the File and Library,
- How to gather and outline relevant legal and factual data,
- How to manage test time, and
- How to write a successful Performance answer.
Online students are provided with the same workshop methods and the same writing opportunities as profiled in the live Fleming's Performance Exam Workshop, including the opportunity to write and submit your answers to 4 assigned Performance exams for a personal audio critique via Dropbox by our staff of attorney readers.
- A 55-page Performance Exam Workshop outline, and
- Two volumes of Performance materials, including 13 Performance exams with sample outlines and answers.